Friday, February 6, 2009

... Words

I am human. I cry when I'm sad, laugh when I think something is funny, and get angry when I am mad. I'm maybe a little more emotional than others, but I feel just like everyone else, I bleed just like everyone else, and I scar just like everyone else.
It hurts me to see others in pain, especially when I can't do anything about it. I am just naturally a caring person, but when I am in pain or I'm hurt and there's no one around to care for me, I just write. Poems.
There will be days in my life when I will do nothing but write.
All I need in this life of sin, is me, my paper, and pen!
I share secrets with them no one else know. I spread my thoughts across an endless white to blame the unblamed, because sometimes, talking it out is impossible and trying to forget will only make me feel worse.
People ask me all the time, "How are you always smiling, i know youre not always happy?"
I reply with a smile, I wear my smile well. I don't direct my negative feelings towards the innocent, but since the guilty remains irresponsible and deaf, I just write.
Fuck tears, write it down, and let it go!
Ive learned recently to Never let someone upset you so much that they take you out of character, that will only heighten the issue. Take it from someone who deals with difficult people everyday.
No matter what they say, I will always be Brianna. I always have me. In the end, that is all you have.
Stay true to yourself and fuck what everyone else thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment